Apply for the 2016 PeaceOpoly Boot camp
The Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) has opened its application for the 2016 PeaceOpoly coding boot camp. The PeaceOpoly boot camp is a three-day coding workshop that brings together young technologist from across Nigeria to learn how to develop technology platforms that integrate the use of technology for social change and positive activism.
The boot camp will take place in owerri, Imo State from December 8-10, 2016.
The PeaceOpoly coding boot camp will be an intensive software development training camp. It aims to provide applicants with the relevant and job ready programming skills. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to learn the techniques of designing and implementing a large scale web development project for social change.
- You will receive training in advanced web development using software design and CMS tools
- On graduation from the boot camp, you will become YTF technical ambassador ,making you eligible for paid internships,full time positions with YTF.
- YTF will cover the cost of your transportation to Imo State,accommodation and meals.
- Application is open to all Nigerian Nationals only.
- Applicants must posses at least one year experience in web development.
- Applicants must be able to speak English fluently.
- Applicants must have personal laptop that will be brought to the boot camp.
All applicants are encouraged to apply early as applications will be reviewed and participants short listed on an ongoing basis.
Application period closes on Wednesday, November 30th, 2016. Final decisions will be made by Friday December 2nd, 2016.