APPLY: Lisbon City Foundation Scholarship for African Portuguese speaking Students
The University College of Cooperation – Nuno Krus Abecasis from the City of Lisbon Foundation seeks to encourage the students to take undergraduate and graduated courses. The scholarship is intended for Portuguese-speaking countries. African and Portuguese territories or communities with cultural roots students are the main target audience. There is the possibility of a scholarship renewal. The renewal will be up to the time normally required for completion of the course take by the student. The minimum yearly average for renewal is 12.
- Candidates for scholarship must have a minimum qualification equivalent to the Portuguese 12th year.
- The student will also need to have secured one of the Universities in the Lisbon area access.
- The selection of candidates will be made by the Foundation. Students need to show academic achievement.
- There will be an interview by Fundação Cidade de Lisboa.
- Proof of economic situation will be necessary.
- During the interview will be necessary to explain the importance to their country of origin the studies pursued by the candidate.