APPLY: Masters Programme at Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University For International Students
St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is offering suitably qualified individuals an opportunity to get the university’s financial support for studying at International Master’s Degree Programs under Russian Federation Government Program “5-100-2020”.
There are a number of options to cover expenses starting from partial coverage of a tuition fee up to a total amount of tuition fee and accommodation cost at SPbPU dormitory. Possible amounts of financial support are stated and set by the Admission Committee.
To qualify for financial support applicant must prepare and send the following documents:
- completed application form (click to download)
- copy of international passport (pages with the photo, date and place of birth etc.)
- documents confirming your previous education translated into Russian or English language
Submit the application documents via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
To qualify for financial support student must fulfill the following requirements:
- To have academic achievements and actively participate in the life of the University, have experience in scientific research
- To have a GPA of 4.5 at the end of the most recent term
- Provide the following documents: application form (click to download), references
- Upon successful completion of final semester exams it’s possible to apply for financial support for the next semester.
Please, submit your documents and check the application deadlines at the following address:
- +7(812) 606-62-33
- Grazhdansky pr. 28, office 204 (International student department)