APPLY: MSc in Finance Scholarship at UWE Bristol, UK 2017
The University of the West of England is offering MSc Scholarship to individuals enrolled at Finance program commencing in September 2017.
All overseas students are welcome to apply. The winning student will receive tuition fee discount of 50% for one academic year. Award Value One 50% tuition fees scholarship will be given the scholarship winner.
Level and Area of Studies
MSc in finance program.
Place of Study
At University of the West of England, Bristol, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
- Successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.
International students may apply this finance scholarship.
Please find the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
30 April 2017.