APPLY: Seneca Scholarship Program, USA
Applications are now open for the Seneca Scholarship Program.
The scholarship is exclusively open to a junior or senior in an Oregon high school institution, or a student pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree at an equivalent grade level, and a legal Oregon resident.
About the Sponsor (s)
Seneca’s mission is for students to learn about Oregon’s greatest natural resource in the process of this application. Aaron U. Jones, the beloved founder of Seneca Sawmill, started his lumber mill in 1953 having just returned as a soldier from WWII.
The one-time amount of scholarship is $5,000payable on the college or universities quarter or semester system.
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicant must be either a junior or senior currently enrolled in an Oregon high school institution or a student pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree at an equivalent grade level.
- The applicant of the scholarship must be a legal resident of the State of Oregon.
To retain your Scholarship, you must:
- Complete and receive a high school diploma or equivalent degree (GED).
- Enroll in a college or university in the State of Oregon and maintain such enrollment during the duration of the scholarship period.
- Maintain your status as a resident of the State of Oregon.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Provide Seneca with access to the academic status at all times during the payment of Scholarship.
- Not be placed on academic disqualification or denied admissions.
- Begin to utilize your scholarship (e. enroll in a qualifying college within 18 months of acceptance).
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please apply this scholarship through the link below.
March 29, 2017.