APPLY: SINGA PhD Scholarships in Singapore
The Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is collaborating with Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) to offer scholarship opportunities to International students who have interest in pursuing a PhD program at NTU.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their Masters and bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must have good skills in written and spoken English.
– Applicants must have a passion for research and excellent academic results.
Soft copies of the following supporting documents must be uploaded during your online application:
– A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
– Certified true copies of university transcript(s), one in English translation and the other in the original language
Certified true copies of degree scroll(s) or a letter or certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred.
– Two Academic Referees’ Recommendation
– Two recent passport-sized photographs
Not compulsory but good to include (if any):
– A certified true copy of TOEFL / IELTS results
– A certified true copy of SAT I & II / GRE / GATE results
– Certified true copies of awards / prizes and certificates
– List of publications
– List of patents filed
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is 1st June 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website.