APPLY: University Of Leeds Economics PhD Scholarship 2017
The University of Leeds is offering PhD scholarships to individuals who which to purse a career in economics.
The University of Leeds,UK therefore invites applications from International students who wants to pursue a PhD program at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers a maintenance grant of £14,553 per annum.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their masters and bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Leeds University.
Step 1: Applicants must first submit a research degree study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number) to be eligible to apply for a Leeds University Business School: Economics Scholarship. Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected.
Step 2: The following documents must be uploaded with your PhD application or sent with your scholarship application:
– Research proposal: a 1000-2000 word document, in Word or .pdf format, outlining your proposed research topic and programme of research. Please see Writing Your Research Proposal for further details
– Locating your Research in Leeds University Business School Form: download the Locating Your Research Form from the Business School website
Two academic references: you must submit two academic letters of reference from two people who have taught you at Masters (or Bachelors) level who are able to comment on your academic ability and suitability to study on the programme. References must either:
1) Be written on headed paper; or
2) Bear the institution’s stamp/logo; or
3) Be typed and stamped with the institution’s stamp on the University of Leeds Referee’s Report.
– Certified copies of qualification certificates: scanned copies of all your higher education and professional qualifications;
– Certified copies of academic transcripts and full grading systems: scanned copies of the official university listing of the full set of marks contributing to the overall grade of your qualifications. If you have not yet been awarded your qualification, you must provide confirmation of your provisional marks to date.
The scholarship application deadline is on 1st June 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website