Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), is offering fully funded Scholarships for Indonesian Students commencing Master & PhD program in academic year 2016 – 2017. AMINEF is the foundation that administers the Fulbright program in Indonesia. The Fulbright scholarship program will cover tuition fees and provide stipend for the duration of your study in the USA. Scholarships are available for all students applying to most study programs with the exception of medicine or patient care related subjects. Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree with minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum score of TOEFL 550 for Master program & 575 for Doctoral program.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master & PhD degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for most programs with the exception of medicine & patient care related programs.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive full tuition fees, stipend for living expenses, round trip ticket, etc.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships for Indonesian Students are available for the duration of your study program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are Indonesian citizen.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Master or PhD program.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirement. A minimum score of TOEFL 550 for Master programs and 575 for Doctoral programs.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in academic year 2016 – 2017.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor degree or a Master degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures.
- Applicants must be willing to return back to Indonesia upon completion of the study.
- Applicants must commit to the study program.
Number of Scholarships Available
Unknown. Please contact AMINEF for more detail info.
Scholarships available for Indonesian students only. Scholarships for Indonesian Students.
Applicants will be assessed based on your academic records, leadership quality, your English language skills, etc.
How to Apply
Applicants must download and complete the appropriate application form available on their website. Completed application form along with all the required documents must be sent by post or delivered directly to AMINEF office. They do not accept applications via email.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website for more detail info.
The closing date for this scholarship program is April 15, 2016.
Please take note of the deadline. Late or incomplete submissions will not be entertained!
Successful candidates will be contacted by AMINEF.
- This Fulbright program is for Indonesian only.
- The Fulbright scholarship program will cover full tuition fees and provide maintenance stipend for the duration of your study.
- They do not accept applications via email. All hard copies of your application form and other required documents must be sent by post or delivered directly to their office.
For further info please visit: www.aminef.or.id.