GET SMS ALERT ON YOUR PHONE FOR NEW SCHOLARSHIPS, Text SCHOLARSHIP to 35818
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2013 ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship exam that the list of students for the exam has been released. This was released today being 27th of September 2013. Therefore all the students who applied for this exam should get the Guardian News paper of the 27th September 2013. I want to say congratulation to all successful candidates.
Date of ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship exam:
The exam will be written on saturday, 12th october, 2013.
Venue of ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship Exam:
The 2013/2014 ADDAX/NNPC scholarship exam will be taking place on saturday 12th October in the following venues
1. Abuja Venue: National center for women developement,
Better life Street (Tafawa Balewa street),
Central Business District,
Opposite Central Bank Of Nigeria,
2. Port Harcourt Center: Basic studies Unit,
University of Port Harcourt,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
3. Lagos center: Airforce Secondary School,
Sam Ethnan Airforce Base,
(NAF BASE), Ikeja,
4. Owerri Center: All seasons Hotel,
off Port-Harcourt Road,
Owerri, Imo State.
Get the Scholarship Past Questions and Answers too here The Addax/NNPC undergraduate scholarship exam past questions and answer are available here, Simply follow the guideline below to get it. It is important to note that the Addax/NNPC scholarship aptitude test is conducted by WAEC and they are going to give you the same format as it has always been.
Many students who wrote NLNG scholarship on 10th August 2013, used our past questions and answers and called back to appreciate the guidance we gave them as it was exactly how the questions emerged. We expect their call for thanksgiving that they have won when the list will be out..
This post is guideline on how you can get the ADDAX/NNPC scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam: There will be three sections of the of the NNPC/ADDAX scholarship Exam, Unlike NLNG, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc Likely questions are:
Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Dont miss this opportunity of going with N150, 000 from ADDAX.
Here is how to get the Full past questions and Answers,
To get this book, you can make payments using these two methods:
1. Pay the sum of #1500 to the account below
Account Name: Ajah Excel Anayo
Account No: 4081043225
Send a text to this number 08069320074 containing your Full Name, teller no, phone number, email, school and department.
Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your E-book to you immediately.
2. Send an MTN/Airtel Recharge voucher worth N1,900 with your full Name, email, phone number, school and department. we will send your E-book to you immediately. RUSH NOW, only limited copies are available.
Call Excel On 08069320074.
Here are a few thing I will spell out here that will show up in the exam
1. various documents used in different transport systems such as Bill of Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others
2. A check by the bank on itself is known as……….. Bank draft, also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit transfer
3. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil…. the answer is 1958…..
4 If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R, please someone should solve that in 60 secs and give us the answer
5. Why the removal of fuel subsidy 6. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) ,,,,
This is just 6 out of over our many questions that will come out….
Everyone who read this post has something to go with,,, Nig University Scholarships is giving one year free scholarship alert to anyone who signs up from now till Nov. Use this opportunity. Sign up is free and in 2 minutes. Proceed here now www.forumng.com/sign
If you find this post USEFUL, Hit like and Click Share to post it on your Facebook wall
2,520 total views, 2 views today