MBA Women Scholarship at University of Queensland, Australia 2016
Applications are ongoing for MBA Scholarship at the University of Queensland, Australia. This scholarship is provided to International students including Nigerians each year with 50% tuition fee waiver.
This scholarship is only offered to outstanding women all across the globe that wants to commence their MBA Program.
– Applicants must have already submitted an application for entry into the MBA program and be eligible to receive an ‘unconditional’ offer for admission. That is, you must have met the official entry criteria for acceptance into the MBA program (including GMAT, English Language proficiency, and work experience)
– Applicants must have a GPA of at least 4.50 on a 7 point scale
– Applicants must have a four years full-time work experience
– Applicants must have not been awarded any other MBA scholarship as defined by UQ Business School.
The mode of application is online. Applicants are advised to visit this LINK to apply.
Applications are accompanied with the following:
– Applicants will provide a personal statement of not more than 1000 words (use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font) in support of your application. This statement should:
a) Explain why you want to undertake the MBA at UQ Business School
b) Describe what value you think you will bring to your fellow MBA students
c) Outline your long-term career goals; and
provide evidence of your leadership skills and community involvement
d) Outline how you will add value to the MBA program
– Applicants will supply two written references as follows:
a) A professional reference from a current or former (recent) supervisor or manager; and
b) A character reference
– Applicants will attend an interview if required—in Australia or via video-conference/skype/phone.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted as required to arrange a suitable time.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 30th November 2016 for January 2017 intake.
For more information visit the official page