NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture 2012/2013 TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS SCHEME Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for
its 2012/2013 Tertiary Institutions
Scholarship Awards Scheme.
1. CATEGORIES OF AWARDS Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host
communities National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities. 2. ELIGIBILITY To qualify for consideration applicants
MUST be: Registered FULL TIME undergraduates
in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Certified 100 level students at the time
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply: 200 level students and above Current beneficiaries of similar awards
from other companies and agencies Dependants of employees of NAOC,
AENR and NAE Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only candidates studying Engineering,
Geology and Geosciences are eligible for
the National Merit Award.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION To qualify for consideration applicants
must complete their online application
and verify their application details on or
before 17th February 2013. All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award MUST attach current (2013–2014)
Letters of Identification duly signed by:
• the current (2013) Chairman and
Secretary of his/her CDC
• bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler
of the community; and,
• the current (2013) Local Government
Chairman or the Secretary
4. APTITUDE TEST An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be
conducted at the following centers:
1. Port Harcourt
NOTE: Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the
Aptitude Test center.
5. SUBMISSION Applications must not be made after the deadline 17th February 2013
To apply click this link
2,546 total views, 1 views today