NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2016 Application Closes 19th June (SHARE THIS)
NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship is closing soon. Scholarships are available in the following 5 UK Universities: University of Aberdeen, University of Cranfield, University of Leeds, University of Strathclyde, and University of Liverpool.
Brief description: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2016.
OPPORTUNITY ALERT: Make Money On MMM West Africa Today, Click Here Now!!!
Eligible Field of Study: Courses covered by this scheme include Environmental Studies,Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
This scheme was launched in October 2012 and is being managed by the British Council. The first 10 beneficiaries and second 13 beneficiaries left to the United Kingdom for their studies in 2013 and 2014 respectively.
The first and second sets of beneficiaries have completed their studies and returned to Nigeria. The 2015 set of 15 beneficiaries has commenced their programmes in various UK universities.
Scholarship Offered Since: 2012
Scholarship Type: Masters degree
Eligibility Criteria: Prospective beneficiaries must –
- Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, Medicine
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2016
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 201 6 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child nor ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is valued at between $60,000 and $69,000, depending on the course,
Duration of Scholarship: Tenable for programmes in top academic institutions in the UK
Deadline: 19th June, 2016
How to Apply
If you are having issues with the online registration form
- Username must be all CAPS
2. Password must contain, CAPITAL LETTER, small letter, num3ric, and any of these(-.,/*).
Visit Scholarship Webpage and click on Apply here for 2016 PG Scholarship
Scholarship Provider: Nigeria LNG Limited
Important Notes: All requested documents must be attached. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview. Applicants are therefore advised to be on the lookout for the short list on the NLNG website.