Apply to the TravelBird Scholarship – Amsterdam (€3,000 prize and lots more)
TravelBird is delighted to announce the establishment of the TravelBird Scholarship, which will enable a talented and motivated student to work at their Amsterdam office for a period of 3 to 6 months. TravelBird is all about putting together the most inspiring offers and creating engaging, illuminating content so that visitors to their website don’t need to think twice about where to look for their next holiday experience.
What inspires you to travel? What sort of things do you want to see, do and experience on holiday? Do you think long and hard about where you want to go or do you book your next adventure according to what inspires you on any given day? These are the kinds of questions that are asked every day at TravelBird. They are on the lookout for talented and creative individuals that share this vision of inspiring each and every day.
- Receive EUR 3,000 scholarship award;
- Gain invaluable experience and insights;
- An intern allowance of EUR 350 per month;
- Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and coffees;
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend).
- Open to all students currently enrolled in a university either in the Netherlands or abroad;
- They should be 18 years and above;
- Employees of TravelBird and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship;
- Only entries in the following languages will be accepted: English, German, Dutch, French, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian.
- Answer this question: “What has been your most inspirational travel experience?”
- Talk about your most inspirational and unforgettable travel experience using old photos, memories and anything else you can think of. There are no limits as to how you can approach the question; indeed, youa are actively encouraged to think carefully about and approach the question from as wide, creative or inspiring a perspective as possible! You are also free to choose which format you want to answer the question with, be it a GoPro video, Youtube clip, Vimeo, blog, essay (no less than a 1,000 words please!), graphic, infographic, drawings, pictures, photos, an audio clip — whatever you think works best!
- Send your response via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a PDF version of your certificate of enrollment for the 2015/2016 academic year at your university (make sure that your university is signed up to participate in this scholarship programme).