Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships at BPP University, UK (SHARE THIS)
Applications are currently going on for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at BPP University, Uk.
This scholarship is awarded to international students including Nigerians who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme.
To apply for this scholarship applicant must
– Have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University;
– Be a first generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher education student in their family)
– Meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme
– Be able to demonstrate academic excellence
– Show a clear commitment towards a career in the relevant profession.
Eligible applicants should download and fill in the Application Form indicating which programme you are applying for and submit it together with your 500 word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career, together with your academic record to date.
After downloading and filling in the application form, candidates are advised to email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
– 1st October 2016 for January intake.
– 1st February 2017 for May intake.
For more information visit the official page