Win Up to $4,000 in Africa 2015 Agility Photo Competition
“Much of the world’s perception of Africa is outdated” – Geoffrey White, CEO of Agility Africa
Agility – a company committed to supporting local capacity in Africa – is looking for images that will open the eyes of the world to today’s vibrant, modern African reality. The company invites amateur and professional photographers to capture the hope, aspirations and confidence of a new generation of Africans for a chance to win up to $4,000.
OPPORTUNITY ALERT: Make Money On MMM West Africa Today, Click Here Now!!!
Too frequently, the world reports only the bad news from Africa, when there is so much that is impressive about Africa. Today, seven out of 10 of the world’s fastest growing economies are in Africa. This photo competition is intended to highlight a dynamic market with opportunity. It calls for photographers to capture an Africa booming with tech-savvy, youthful consumers, fast-paced urbanization, and enormous long-term economic prospects.
Each category winner will receive a prize of US$2,000, and the grand prize winner will receive an additional $2,000. Winning photographs will also be featured in leading magazines and events.
Prizes and Awards
- The winning photo in each of the three categories will receive a USD 2,000 cash prize.
- The grand prize winner will receive an additional $2,000 cash prize (total $4,000).
- The winning photographs will be shown on a CNBC Africa telecast and published in Forbes Africa.
- The Africa 2015 Photo Competition is open to professional and amateur photographers 18 years of age and older.
- No employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, or their immediate family members, can participate in the competition.
- Photos must be taken in Africa
- Photos must be high-resolution. Photo must be 20 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPG or PNG format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide or tall.
- Photo must not have won an award at a previous photo competition.
- Only minor digital editing, color correction, and cropping of the photo are allowed.
- The photo must be free of Prohibited Content (as defined in the Conditions of Entry section below).
The Competition runs from June 1, 2015 at 12:00 PM GMT to September 1, 2015 at 12:00 PM GMT.
How to Enter
- All photographs must be submitted in digital format via this website: africa2015.com.
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and include their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photo, photo location, and photo caption.
- Entrants must also specify which photo category their entry belongs to.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to comply with all Competition rules.
About the Sponsor
This photo competition is being organized by Agility, one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics, with close to $5 billion in annual revenue and more than 20,000 employees in over 500 offices across 100 countries.